Follow me on Instagram

 photo instagram-1.jpg

Sunday 26 January 2014

It's a food food week


 Starting off this post with my selfies (as usual)


Met up with J and A for korean BBQ last night.
I was soooo hungover from friday night @ Zouk I nearly didn't make it to our dinner.
Brought them to my fav korean BBQ place : Superstar K!
I'm sure this restaurant need not much explanation since it's already quite popular,
but the food there's awesome.
They have awesome service too!
They actually cook the meats for you,
and they have free flow of water
(extremely rare especially when all restaurants charge for their water recently).



 Super love it that everyone has this plate set.
The chili is good, the onion is good, the seasoned salt too.


 My fav fluffy eggs!
There will be 2 free rounds of small dishes, as well as this!


Well marbled beef.
The soy chicken is delicious and well seasoned.
Didn't really enjoy the pork because it was too hard for my braces to handle.
Otherwise, pretty good too.

Superstar K
75 Tanjong Pagar Road 
Tue - Sun: 11:30 - 14:30
Tue - Sat: 17:30 - 23:00
Closed: Mon

******

Went for chinese food on friday night with my family.
The food there's not bad,
but the main thing you go for would be the ambience.
While you're eating, there will be live performance,
mostly singing mandarin oldies.


 Crabmeat tofu which goes really well with a bowl of rice


 This is quite a failed dish.
Honey sauce pork slices.
The pork slices smelled really bad,
like pigs that didn't bathe for years.




 My all time fav! Salted egg yolk prawn!
No one can ever screw up salted egg yolk dishes, methinks.


 Peking duck with very nice prawn crackers.
They actually saved us the hassle by wrapping em for us.


 Crispy fried eel skin.
Quite nice for an appetizer.


"Saliva chicken" in mandarin.
The one they serve is slightly special, 
it comes with peanuts.
The sauce is good; spicy yet sour, savory yet sweet.


Grand Shanghai
390 Havelock Rd, Singapore 169662
68366866


Went to party after dinner with the boys.
Zouk was super crowded but we managed to get a table at Phuture.
Lucky us.
As usual I wasn't drunk.
But I couldn't say the same for some of my friends.




Lets play "spot the drunkard"
Can't really tell from the pictures eh?




Anyway, it's sunday!
Time for some well deserved rest after a good good weekend.
x





No comments:

Post a Comment